This tour takes place in four stops:
- Visit the Pueblito Paisa, biographical review of this place, through the birth of its history.
- Visit Park of the Sculptures by Fernando Botero. Historical review of each of the sculptures. Life and work of the teacher Botero.
- Visit to the Commune 13: electric stairs, semitour of Grafitis and historical review of the commune.
- Semitour by the metrocable of the west, line J, complement of the historical review and transformation of the commune 13.
- Departures every day. 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
- Bilingual escort guide or bilingual local guide.
- Insurance policy. Round trip transportation.
- Metro passages for the metrocable.
- Mango cream in the Commune 13.
- Hydration for the rest of the places.
Falta la duración del tour
- Bring water to hydrate.
- Use sun block, hat or cap, tie shoes. Wear blue jeans, long sleeve shirt or buso.
- Do not bring jewelry, money in quantity or items of value.
- Bring a camera and binoculars or, failing that, one of the two.
- The tour is done in silence so as not to disturb the peace of the place.
- A total respect for the environment is demanded.
- Do not throw garbage, keep it until you have a suitable place to deposit it.
- Carry identity document in a visible place.