Live the true coffee experience, where you can learn about the processes of cultivation and processing of Colombian coffee, enriching the journey through coffee plantations in a coffee plantation, where your own growers will tell you the fantastic stories of the Colombian countryside.
- Insurance policy
- Round trip transportation
- Accompanying Guide and Bilingual Guide
- Tour in coffee farm.
- Coffee tasting
- Coffee Mucilage drink.
- Cactas de Café
- Snack: Ripe banana with coffee honey.
- Tasting of organic coffee.
- Return to the city.
- Departure time: 9:15 a.m.
- Return time approximately: 3:30 pm.
- Total duration: 5 hours ½
- Cost per person: 62 USD
- Bring water to hydrate.
- Use sun block, hat or cap, tie shoes. Wear blue jeans, long sleeve shirt or buso.
- Do not bring jewelry, money in quantity or items of value.
- Bring a camera and binoculars or, failing that, one of the two.
- The tour is done in silence so as not to disturb the peace of the place.
- A total respect for the environment is demanded.
- Do not throw garbage, keep it until you have a suitable place to deposit it.
- Carry identity document in a visible place.