It is a one day tour, departing from El Poblado park or downtown Medellin at 5:00 am.
- Visit: Museum of the memory of Pablo Escobar.
- Visit the wet area of the hacienda and children’s games.
- Visits to the Niagara Falls.
- Visit the African Zoo.
- African Museum
- Ruins of luxury cars and Pablo Escobar tracks.
- Breakfast on the road.
- Accompanying Guide in Spanish or English
- Round trip transportation.
- Zafarí passport for entry to the hacienda.
Total duration: 1 day or 2 days with hotel included
Private tour cost for two people: To be arranged.
- Bring water to hydrate.
- Use sun block, hat or cap, tie shoes. Wear blue jeans, long sleeve shirt or buso.
- Do not bring jewelry, money in quantity or items of value.
- Bring a camera and binoculars or, failing that, one of the two.
- The tour is done in silence so as not to disturb the peace of the place.
- A total respect for the environment is demanded.
- Do not throw garbage, keep it until you have a suitable place to deposit it.
- Carry identity document in a visible place.