Pablo Escobar Tour: Tour of the city of Medellín, visiting:
- Barrio Pablo Escobar, an approach to the historical review of this place is made.
- La Catedral Prison: Historical review of the site.
- Montesacro Gardens Cemetery: Place where Pablo Escobar is buried with some of the members of his family.
- House where Pablo Escobar died.
4 hours ½ depending on traffic in the city.
- Bring water to hydrate.
- Use sun block, hat or cap, tie shoes. Wear blue jeans, long sleeve shirt or buso.
- Do not bring jewelry, money in quantity or items of value.
- Bring a camera and binoculars or, failing that, one of the two.
- The tour is done in silence so as not to disturb the peace of the place.
- A total respect for the environment is demanded.
- Do not throw garbage, keep it until you have a suitable place to deposit it.
- Carry identity document in a visible place.