DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU, COME AND SEE IT
We make possible the experience of flying in Parapente, in the corregimiento of San Felix, under the guidance of certified instructors and operating the development of this practice strictly according to the NTS AV013. We guarantee an excellent view with beautiful landscapes, and an unforgettable adventure trip.
Memory Tour“Pablo Escobar”
Pablo Escobar Tour: Tour of the city of Medellín, visiting:
- Barrio Pablo Escobar, an approach to the historical review of this place is made.
- La Catedral Prison: Historical review of the site.
- Montesacro Gardens Cemetery: Place where Pablo Escobar is buried with some of the members of his family.
- House where Pablo Escobar died.
This tour takes place in four stops:
- Visit the Pueblito Paisa, biographical review of this place, through the birth of its history.
- Visit Park of the Sculptures by Fernando Botero. Historical review of each of the sculptures. Life and work of the teacher Botero.
- Visit to the Commune 13: electric stairs, semitour of Grafitis and historical review of the commune.
All Terrain Vehicles (ATV)
Live the adventure of traveling through the most intense landscapes and mountains of San Felix, in great ATVs.
Book with a minimum day in advance:
You can choose between the landscape and river route or the Pantano route, according to your interests and preferences.
Live the true coffee experience, where you can learn about the processes of cultivation and processing of Colombian coffee, enriching the journey through coffee plantations in a coffee plantation, where your own growers will tell you the fantastic stories of the Colombian countryside.
We invite you to take a tour being the rider of a beautiful horse that PARAGLIDING FLIGHTS provides for you to enjoy varied routes in which you can release your tensions and all the stress you have accumulated while you delight your eyes with the beautiful landscapes of our region.
Visit the most emblematic museums of the city of Medellín and learn about the culture and works of emblematic artists, visiting:
- El Castillo Museum
- Museum of Modern Art
- Botero Museum
- Museum of Memory
Hacienda Nápoles Tour
It is a one day tour, departing from El Poblado park or downtown Medellin at 5:00 am.
- Visit: Museum of the memory of Pablo Escobar.
- Visit the wet area of the hacienda and children’s games.
- Visits to the Niagara Falls.
- Visit the African Zoo.
We invite you to release all your adrenaline through a battle of painting.
Share with your friends an unforgettable experience in the best paintball field in Medellin.
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 16 people
El Peñol, Guatapé
We are going to visit the municipality of Guatapé, located at 79 km. from the city of Medellín, in eastern Antioquia. Tourist attractions:
Rock of Guatapé, stone mass with 220 meters of height that to ascend it is required to overcome more than 700 scales.
Peñol Guatapé Reservoir, with 2,262 hectares of land flooded to make way for one of the most important hydroelectric plants in the country. Engravings in the socles of the facades of the residences and other buildings representing traditions and color, additional visit to the Manuela farm where a tour is made and we know a little of its history.